Song of Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Song of Power

Post  Evan McD on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 am

Dear members of the clan. If you didn't already know about it, i have found the Song of Power. It was a hidden song in CoD Black ops. The song is called 115 by Elena Siegman. The reason i call it the Song of Power is because it is proven to give people and Adrenaline Rush, which makes you able to play better. You see and hear better and you will also react quicker. It last for 3 minutes and 50 seconds, the exact length of the song. If anyone downloads this song, be warned. If you use it too soon, you will run out of adrenaline when the song ends, you'll get tired, and you will play WORSE THEN YOU WERE BEFORE! Follow the link to listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpMHgS-vglw
PS- Download with caution. Playing this song over x-box live may endanger other clan members. Keep it to yourself if you need it.
PPS- Works in shooter games only. Not for racing or lame games like Mario.
Evan McD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Song of Power

Post  General Chao12 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Nice
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Sound Track Time!

Post  RedAlpha3 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Time to make a list of Songs that represent you, the clan, our community, even Blarg Blarg (be careful here). You are to post at least one song each for the Sound Track. I will make an "playlist" of the songs that possiblely could be used for something dont know rewarding? Give the song a name then in () Put its Actual name and Artist/band name, the put reason for submission, dedication (if any). Rules are if I (Blarg Blarg deam it innapropriate then I will tell you and give you a chance to find Either a CENCORED Version or Instrumental. I am Flexable but I still have ethics/morals to uphold. (If the song does nothing but cuses don't post it, you would be waisting your time and more importantly my time).
Example
1) Rick Roll (Never Gonna Give You Up:Rick Astley) Xboxlive N00b Night, For Evan

Songs that dont make it the first time have a possibility of being in the second sound track.
And Remeber Kids
Beware Of The Blarg Blarg
RedAlpha3
Blarg Blarg
Blarg Blarg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Soundtrack

Post  Evan McD on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 pm

2) Evan Returns (Back in Black by AC/DC)
3) Song of Friends (Why can't we be friends by WAR)
4) Song of Power (115 by Elena Siegman)
5) Minecraft Everyday (Minecraft Everyday by Viktor Cepeda)
That's all I got for now
Evan McD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Song of Power

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top