What Does Blarg truely mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Does Blarg truely mean?

Post  RedAlpha3 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm

There are four definitions of the word "Blarg"
Acording to the Urban Dictionary Blarg Means:
1. Blarg is a unique word, being the only word that not only means anything you want it to, or is used to show disinterest or boredom, but also is the only word that thousands upon thousands of people have claimed to have made up but has been around since man discovered they could use tools. Hobo Dave and Raymond Donn are amongst those who claim to have created the word, as well as some wierd dude called John who worked in the Games Workshop in Falkirk. I have also been known to use the word frequently in the past. I suppose, the true use of this word is to fill a gap in a sentence where appropriate. If a stoned person says "blarg", it is usually used to replace a word they cannot think of, or which they have forgotten.
A word used in Red vs. Blue from Rooster Teeth Productions. The word was said by the great destroyer, an alien named crunchbite. The name was later changed to fluffy. The alien that only loves.
Caboose: I think I will call him "crunchbite". Andy: Ahhh, that’s a stupid name. Caboose: Ahh, well, I think its better than your suggestion, crunchbite is---. Church: Caboose, who are you talking to---Holy Shit! Crunchbite: blarg!
1. A sigh of complete angst/depression.

2. A sigh of boredom

1. Blarg, someone in heaven created me only to laugh at my misery...
2. Wow, I am so bored...blarg...

And finaly From Blarg himself
The nickname of the most beast Elite there ever was or will be in the universe who knows all but nothing at the same time, and is the cofounder of the I'M ON FIRE CLAN
Syn: Chuck Norris

Dont believe me? check it http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blarg
RedAlpha3
Blarg Blarg
Blarg Blarg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: What Does Blarg truely mean?

Post  Evan McD on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:51 am

This sounds correct, except for one thing. Vic's nickname is Blarg Blarg, but we shortened it to Blarg because he is currently the only one of his kind. Blarg Blarg is the leader of the Blargs. If we recieve other clan members that perfer the elite species over the spartan AND if Blarg Blarg excepts them as a fellow Blarg, they shall be given a blarg nickname. (Example: Blarg Something)

BOW TO THE ALL MIGHTY BLARG BLARG OR PERISH!!!
Evan McD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Does Blarg truely mean?

Post  General Chao12 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 am

Evan McD wrote:This sounds correct, except for one thing. Vic's nickname is Blarg Blarg, but we shortened it to Blarg because he is currently the only one of his kind. Blarg Blarg is the leader of the Blargs. If we recieve other clan members that perfer the elite species over the spartan AND if Blarg Blarg excepts them as a fellow Blarg, they shall be given a blarg nickname. (Example: Blarg Something)

[center][b]BOW TO THE ALL MIGHTY BLARG BLARG OR PERISH!!!

Sí señor, makes sence.
P.S. I fixed your post. This is before ^^ and if you look at your post again, it no longer has the incomplete center and bold tags.
General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What Does Blarg truely mean?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top