Pokemon Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Black and White

Post  Evan McD on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Dear fellow clan members,
It's almost here. Pokemon Black and White. If you didn't know, me, General Chao12, and Blarg Blarg also like pokemon. Just a few days ago, me and Chris got the ability to use nintendo wifi. All you need to have is pokemon, a ds, and a wireless router. If you have all of these, we can expand the clan to pokemon. I'm currently thinking about the rules on wifi. My guess is that you can only have ONE legendary pokemon per team. Also, we'll have three types of battles, free for all, Elite four, and story mode battle. In free for all, you use the team of your choice. In Elite 4, you make a team of pokemon with a similar type in common, like an Elite 4 member. For example, I will make an all Ghost type team and my legendary will be Giratina. Chris is going to have Fire (Duh) and Vic is going to have Dragon or Steel. Leave a comment if you have an idea for which element you want. If the element is taken, think of another one. In story mode battle, you use the same exact team you use in story mode, HM slaves and all. Have fun!

PS ;this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

PPS: if you have a favorite legendary pokemon, see if you can center your team around that. If you can't seem to get one, me or Chris will most likely have one to trade in exchange for a good pokemon. I'll take dittos or starter pokemon eggs

Last edited by Evan McD on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Suggested changes from Chris)

Evan McD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top