I'M ON FIRE Weekly update 3/5/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M ON FIRE Weekly update 3/5/11

Post  Evan McD on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello my clan members. It is Evan Connor McD, your favorite clan Vice-President. If you have another favorite, please tell me what's his/her name, where they live, and where i can get a shotgun. Twisted Evil

Anyway, Chris is unable to do the update this week, so i shall do a breif one.

For starters, we didn't do much...

Secondly, Eddie bought Reach. 3 cheers for Eddie!

Finally, the biggest news, pokemon white and black come out tomorrow. Get it if you can. To learn more, read my post in Important clan chatter, because I don't like to repeat myself. Thanks

PS The word of the week is my favorite pokemon. You get one try. Mess up and you get NOTHING! And no giving hints. Hints are for the lazy

Evan McD
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M ON FIRE Weekly update 3/5/11

Post  General Chao12 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Evan McD wrote:Hello my clan members. It is Evan Connor McD, your favorite clan Vice-President. If you have another favorite, please tell me what's his/her name, where they live, and where i can get a shotgun. Twisted Evil

Anyway, Chris is unable to do the update this week, so i shall do a breif one.

For starters, we didn't do much...

Secondly, Eddie bought Reach. 3 cheers for Eddie!

Finally, the biggest news, pokemon white and black come out tomorrow. Get it if you can. To learn more, read my post in Important clan chatter, because I don't like to repeat myself. Thanks

PS The word of the week is my favorite pokemon. You get one try. Mess up and you get NOTHING! And no giving hints. Hints are for the lazy

couldn't have said it briefer myself. Great summary of the week. I just want to add: We did play matchmaking, and black ops this week, and we have decided to just give Kuba his punishment.

General Chao12
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

View user profile http://imonfire.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top